Benefits of Green Circles
Benefits to Members
- Members can connect and play with other Golf Club members across NSW
- Play new courses with a local member at guest rates
- Games can be arranged quickly at a time convenient for you
- Games can be arranged with people of the same Age, Ability or even Profession
- Arrange to play with people of greater ability to help improve your game
- Find another 1,2 or 3 ball easily and meet regular playing partners
- If you have a current playing partner you can find other two balls to play with across NSW
- Never be a solo golfer stuck behind a 4 ball again
- Invite and be invited back principal encourages people to play more often at different courses
Benefits to Golf Clubs
In a time where golf is fighting for popularity in place of less timely sports such as cycling, GreenCircles aims to boost interest and create opportunity.
- GreenCircles members playing at other members courses will provide income in the form of guest fees.
- Higher spend in the club house due to the social and networking aspect of the community
- Golf Clubs have potential to attract new members
- Clubs can open up a tee time for GreenCircles members to play at any point at a touch of a button in order to fill vacant tee times.
- GreenCircles members are all members of Golf Clubs and GreenCircles have a feedback system to ensure upstanding members
- Club Professionals could benefit by offering on course lessons and reach a wide community at the touch of a button across numerous clubs
- GreenCircles is a private membership club and is aimed at 4 star and above courses to keep the prestige and etiquette of the game at the forefront.